* What type of canopy tent should I use for a booth at a fair or flea marketplace?
The type of canopy that’s best for any booth at a fair or flea market may be the easily transportable canopy, a tent without sides, simply a roof reinforced by posts.
Portable canopies could be put in place and taken down in simply a couple of minutes. Having its open sides, the merchandise you provide could be viewed by a greater number of individuals.
* What dimension of camping tent do I need?
The dimension of camping tent which you require will depend on the quantity of persons that will occupy the tent. You will find camping tents which are good for just one individual; you will find also tents for two persons. A family-size tent will accommodate four or more people, and also the king-size tents will accomodate as many as ten.
* What types of things ought to I look for when renting a wedding and reception tent?
When renting a wedding tent, you ought to think about: high quality, design, color, size, durability, and price.
Be certain that the tent you select will cater to the number of guests you expect to have. Also, decide whether or not you want an enclosed or an open tent.
* What size canopy tent would I need for any sit-down dinner of 100?
For a sit-down dinner of 100 individuals, the optimum size for any canopy tent is 30 by 60 feet. This will accommodate 100 guests comfortably. A 30 by 40 foot canopy tent will also accommodate a hundred persons but might be a bit cramped.
* How can I select the best camping tent for my needs?
It’s important that you have the right tent for the right circumstances. For this reason, many people have more than 1 tent. Here are some good guidelines to follow:
– Determine the purpose of the tent. If the tent will be utilized for family camping, think about comfort, space and ventilation. If you will be backpacking with your tent, consider weight, size and durability.
– Determine the tent’s material for your requirements. For instance, polyester withstands extended exposure to the sun better than other materials. Nevertheless, nylon has lighter weight, and canvas is durable, but very heavy.
– Think about the weather. Is the tent waterproof or water resistant? Does the tent have a full coverage rain fly?
Above and beyond the tent, you ought to also consider a quality ground cloth underneath your tent to protect the tent floor and to keep it drier and cleaner. It may also help keep the tent warmer. This should be about the same shape as your tent or slightly smaller.