- GEAR OF THE YEAR WINNER - RECOMMENDED BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE. The Solo Stove is the #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel's Matt Graham. Winner of 2014 Gear of the Year award from 50 Campfires & Section Hiker.
- PATENTED DESIGN - LESS SMOKE. The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- FUEL IS FREE. No more spending money on white gas or expensive liquid canister fuel. Solo Stoves use twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Free up more space in your backpack and eliminate the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FAST BOIL TIME. Boils water in 8-10 mins (34 fl oz water). 4.25" Diameter, 3.8"/5.7" tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- COMPACT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. The compact Solo Stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 900 (not included) leaving you with more room in your backpack.
Forget the Fuel: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. It's easy to light, fast to boil and clean to use.
Gasify your Wood: A unique gasification and secondary combustion process lets our stoves achieve a highly efficient and more complete burn. This means you'll use fewer twigs to achieve a boil. It also means less smoke while cooking.
Travel Lighter: The Solo Stove Lite only weighs 9 oz and eliminates the need to carry fuel canisters - a great way to lighten your load. It also nests inside most pots leaving you with more space in your pack.
Stay Green: By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you're reducing your carbon footprint. You'll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill.
Be Prepared: The Solo Stove Lite is great for emergency situations.