OutdoorsmanLab Sleeping Bag- Lightweight For Camping, Backpacking, Travel- 32F Cold Weather 3-4 Season Ultralight Compact Packable bag with Compression Sack For Kids Men Women
- GREAT NIGHT OF SLEEP NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE- Patent-pending innovative designs and features , ample room, soft liner, and durable shell.
- STAY WARM AND COMFY THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT- Survival rating at 32F, Comfort rating at 45 to 75 F with high loft filling, made-to-last shell, quick dry liner to protect you even at extreme weather.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT, AND EASY TO CLEAN - Great for frequent traveler, backpacker, camper. Only 2.9lb, compresses small with compression sack, easy to clean and dry.
- STOP ROLLING OFF SLEEPING PAD - elastic straps on backside to help you stay on your sleeping pad throughout the night.
- TRY IT RISK-FREE plus LIFETIME WARRANTY - We stay behind our product. Contact us for any issue and we will make sure you are a happy customer.
Uniue built-in pillow case let you stuff your towel or cloth into a comfortable pillow.
Stop rolling off sleeping pad with 2 elastic straps on the backside. Pair perfectly w/ OutdoorsmanLab Sleeping Pads.
Double-sided zipper with plastic handle, easy to use.
No more snagged zipper with our full anti-sang layers on both side of the zipper.
Extra inner pocket inside the sleeping bag for all your personal belongings.
Unfold the sleeping bag to use it as a blanket.
Make it a double sleeping bag by connecting two sleeping bags together.
A 4-compression-strap bag included for maximum compact and portability.
Specifications: Temperature rating: 0C / 32F to 13C / 56F, Comfort At 5C / 42F. Perfect for Cool weather/temperature trip.
Fabric: 190T Polyester
Lining: 210T Polyester Pongee
Size: 185 x 75 cm / 73 x 29.5 inch
Package Size: 6.5 x 15 in
Weight: 2.86 lb / 1.3 kg
Note: 1. Product color in the pictures may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor setting, please refer to the real item you receive.
Note: 2. Hand wash only and no tumble Dry to avoid filling being tangled
Package List: 1 x Sleeping Bag 1 x Compression Stuff Sack.
Campsod 0 degree(celsuis) Cotton sleeping bag best camping sleeping bag for Adults Sleeping Bags Orange
- Most Extreme Temperatures Rating:0°C/+32°F,Comfort Temperature:8°C/+46°F.Size:86.5"*31.5",Packed size:11.8"*7.8"*7.8".Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Heavy-duty Nylon Taffeta with Waterproof Coating Shell Stands up to Years of Use and Resists Water.
- Half-circle Mummy Style Hood with Drawstring Keeps Pillow or Head off the Ground.
- Body Mapping with Warmer Vaulted Foot-Box Provides Added Warmth and Comfort for Toes Even in Frozen Conditions.
- Mummy Hood with Drawstring Keeps Head or Pillow off the Ground and Contours Face Perfectly,Keeps Out Cold Air.
1:Sleeping bag completely stretch for 1 to 2 days before camping to play a heat preservation performance2:In the outdoor morning,put it in dry place,ventilated,and sunlight.To avoid strong sunlight3:When ready to pack up,furl one time,squeeze out the air.Spread the sleeping bag again,starting from the tail irregularly put in compression bag4:The fabric is waterproof,but if the weather is very wet on your way,plz send sleeping bag sealed in plastic bagHow To Get More Warm When Sleeping? * In the outdoor,tent will provide comfort warm,wear thermal underwear and socks* Campsite away from the cold air and don't choose bottom of the valley,ridge or cove* A good dampproof mat can effectively separate sleeping bag and cold damp ground* The body is sleeping bag heat source,It's better do a short warm-up exercise before bed or drink a cup of hot drinkWish You Happy Life and Interesting Journey.Welcome To KingCoreDirect Store and We Will Always be Here If You Need Us.
2 Person 86" x 60" W /2 Pillows Double Sleeping Bag 23F/-5℃ Camping Hiking BEST
End Date: Friday Sep-1-2017 11:44:49 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $29.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
End Date: Tuesday Aug-22-2017 21:36:17 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $44.59
Buy It Now | Add to watch list