Proper caring and cleaning is a must just to ensure your Coleman stove stay in top shape. Coleman Stoves are more dazzling and more efficient. You can reap and benefit from the brand new like better fuel efficiency, absence of rust and oxidation and also take control of the flame.
Here are some tips on cleaning and caring for your Coleman Stoves just to ensure they last in long time doing cooking service for you and your family.
* When you done, clean your stove to avoid build up on burners.
* Although you are not using them in period of time, you still have to clean your stove regularly.
* The surface of your camping stove needs to wipe with dish washing soap and warm water.
* Before storing, it is very important to dry it completely. Place it inside a plastic bag and seal it so the crawling insects like spider or cockroach that can block the airflow and the fuel will not be able to crawl their way through the stove.
* When you have finished cooking or boiling over, you need to unscrew the burner rings and bowls to check if there any food or fluid debris on the manifold.
* You have to diluted soap and dish washing detergent with warm water and then rinse it with clean water are cases for build up stoves.
* It is a good idea to bring your stove to a car wash for high pressurized washing for worse case like heavy volumes of dirt and grease build up inside the case or on the burner.
* You have to turn your stove upside down after clean up will ensure there is no more water residue inside the manifold that can cause rust and disrupt the efficiency of your Coleman Stoves.
* It is crucial to keep it dry and prevent rusting of the parts.
* Empty the fuel tank if you have a liquid fuel stove to the fuel can to avoid build up on the fuel tube of the tank which can restrict the flow of fuel to the generator and burner.
* To keep the pump working smoothly and to allow the cup seal against the inside of pump barrel, oil the pump cup on the tank’s pump plunger with machine oil at least two times every year.
* You need to follow all instructions for caring and cleaning from the manual of the stove carefully.
With better handling and cleaning will make your Coleman stove life longer. Coleman stove is worthy camping equipment investments.