- Stainless steel portable wood burning stove and easy to assemble.
- Great for cooking with open flame and heating.
- All parts store inside the stove for easy transportation
- Removeable hot plate cover, to have open flames to lick the bottom of the pot, more control over the heat when cooking.
- The glass door gives you the feel of real warmth.
The Woodlander stove is a portable log burner designed for outdoor use. This stove has been designed for the outdoor world whether you are camping, hunting, fishing, or simply having an outdoor gathering. It's very simple to use and very easy to set up and get going within a matter of minutes. It has 2.15m flue height to ensure there is plenty of flue for all types of tent or sheds. The flue and scooper actually fits inside the stove. It is very easy to carry by hand or transport in your car. The stove can be carried by itself or you can purchase a carrying bag to make it even easier. The glass door gives you the feel of real warmth. The griddle plate sits on top, so that once at the right temperature it gives you a sturdy and simple cooking surface. As with all our stoves we only recommend burning dry wood. This is the most efficient way of using the stove and will give you the cleanest source of heat. The Woodlander stove has its own accessories, including water tank that fits on the flue, spark arrestor to catch any stray embers, tent protector, fireproof mat, carrying bag, you can purchase them in our store according to your needs. If you are using this stove in a bell tent we would advise using a tent protector and heat mat for added safety. It's very sleek and sophisticated design!