- Adult sleeping bag for camping in temperatures as low as 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can accommodate most people up to 5 feet 11 inches tall
- Brushed polyester cover, cozy liner, and ComfortCuff provide softness and warmth
- ZipPlow system plows away fabric to prevent snagging during zipping
- Roll Control design and patented no-tie closure for easy one-person packing
A unique scoop shape creates a comfortable headrest, keeping your head and pillow off the ground, while QuickCord storage means fast, tie-free closure of the sleeping bag when it's time to strike camp.
The White Water sleeping bag includes Coleman's ComfortSmart technology, meaning it's full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the White Water sleeping bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.