- Lightweight, compact, and weatherproof 2-person tent for biking and hiking
- Dutch "D" style front door with screen and rear vent for airflow
- Protected from top to bottom with Weather Armor fabrics, sealed seams, and welded floor
- Lightweight and sturdy fiberglass frame
- Includes stakes and storage duffel
- Sleep capacity: 1 to 2
- Center height: 36 inches
- Footprint: 48 to 37 inches wide by 82 inches long
- (1) Dutch "D" style door
- Rear vent
- Sonic sealed, welded 1000-millimeter polyester taffeta floor
- Lightweight fiberglass frame
- Weather Armor fabrics
What's in the Box?
Tent and fly, stakes, storage duffel
Wenzel has been bringing families together and creating lasting memories in the outdoors for the last 120 years. When the sun rose on the first family campers in America, Wenzel was there. Wenzel has built a company around the basic human need to escape, recharge, and connect with the outdoors. Wenzel creates the modern tools that families require to experience the outdoors in comfort. To do this, they run each product through a very specialized filter--their own families. New features for family camping are easy to talk about in boardrooms with power point presentations, but are a whole different story in the middle of the woods. Wenzel knows what family camping is like, which is why they make the tents easy to set up, take down and pack away for next time.