- COOL JUST GOT COOLER: 1.5 Liter Bottle. Holds 40 ounces at fill line. Wide mouth bottle allows crushed or full cubed ice for an extra cold blast!
- FUN & FUNCTION VARIABLE NOZZLE SETTINGS: High quality brass nozzle adjusts from a cooling mist which causes air temperature to drop 10-30 deg to a strong 20 foot stream for fun water battles or cleaning.
- STURDY AND PORTABLE: High quality PET plastic, adjustable brass nozzle, stainless steel pump mechanism, carrying strap with belt/bag clip for on the go portability
- MANY USES: Personal Cooling, Pet Cooling, Bird Baths, Horse Fly Spray, Auto/Boat/RV Detailing, Pet Training, Livestock Sprayer, Garden Mister and Weed Sprayer, Campsite cleaning, Water Balloon Filler, and more!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: CoreGear since 2011, guarantees 100% satisfaction or your money back!
CoreGear® | USA MISTERS | CLASSICTM Mister | 1.5 Liter Pump Mister & Sprayer Bottle
• Dimensions: 12" x 8.5" x 5"; Weight: 9.9 oz
Capacity: 1.5 liter bottle hold 1.2 liters of water at fill line
• Designed to keep you refreshed anywhere you need a cool down.
• Portable, lightweight, and easy to use.
• Sprays a fine mist that lowers the air temperature by as much as 30 degrees!
• Brass nozzle adjusts from a fine mist to 20' stream.
• Each CoreGear Mister comes with its own carrying strap and bag/belt clip for easy portability.
• Perfect for outdoor summer festivals, concerts, amusement parks, zoos, water parks, sports events, or even your own backyard.
WAY BEYOND COOLING
• Other uses include:
• Pet/Livestock Mister/Sprayer
• Garden Mister and Weed Sprayer
• Tame The Flame BBQ Sprayer
• Auto Detail Mist & Spray Bottle
• Fill Water Balloons
• Clean camping and beach or river toys.
BEFORE FIRST USE
1. Confirm o-ring is present and seated securely inside Pump Handle neck.
2. Ensure thick White Tube with the stainless steel pump has been properly threaded and tightened.
3. Tighten the Colored Nozzle to Pump Handle.
1. Fill To Fill Line (Leaving 20% At Top Empty). Add ice for extra chill.
2. Tighten Pump Handle onto Bottle (do not get lanyard caught in threads.)
3. Lift and lower rounded Pump 10 times or until you feel resistance.
4. Set desired mist or spray using nozzle tip.
5. Hold down trigger for continuous mist or spray. Note: Trace amounts of water in nozzle is normal as part of the testing during manufacture process.
GET COOL TODAY...CLICK ADD TO CART ABOVE NOW!