Supertrip Spinning Fishing Reel Front Drag and Rear Drag Spinning Reels for Inshore & Saltwater Pike Carp Coarse Sea Game Match Predator Fishing IFR6000
- IFR6000 is a unique spinning fishing reel with classic front and rear drag, carbon fiber drag, and high technology.
- Each live liner reel has 10 + 1 corrosion resistant smooth ball bearings, precision matched gears and a powerful 4.7:1 gear ratio.
- Up to 26.4LB/12KG Max Drag. IFR6000 spinning reels have carbon fiber drag washers for the smoothest fishing reel drag. Plus a stainless steel main shaft, CNC machined aluminum spool, high strength high modulus corrosion free graphite body, computer balanced rotor
- With its direct drive machined aluminum interchangeable right or left hand handle matched to a Supertrip carbon fiber fishing rod or your pole, a IFR6000 reel makes the perfect open face rod and spinning reel fishing tackle combo.
- Ball Bearings: 11+1BB;6000 | Weight 15.3oz/430g | Max Drag 26.4LB/12KG | Gear Ratio 4.7:1| Line Capacity 0.40mm/240m 0.44/200 0.48/170 | Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 22LB/260Yds,25/220,30/170
It means there are both front drag and rear drag on a reel. When you fighting a big ones and the reel (front frag) couldn't handle the burden, you flick the small lever on rear to free the spool and activate rear drag. And fish is just eating your bait unconsciously while your gears are perfect protected. Then when you are ready again, you could fool the fish again and again until it is on your boat.
Spinning reel was originally designed for Carp Fishing. But now, it has been widely used in Sea Fishing, Pike Fishing and Coarse Fishing, almost anywhere a big ones is expected. They gets great gift for hooking big harvest like carp, pike, catfish, striper bass, bluefish and Salmon in ocean. It make hook setting much easier and widen the range if fish sizes and species you could catch even with a smaller reel.
Graphite Construction and Corrosion Resistant
Brass Pinion Gear, Internal Bail Trip
Superior Line Lay, Balancing System
Selective Silent Anti Reverse System
"Even Flow" Chrome Plated Line Roller
CNC Handle, Soft Touch Plastic Knob
Gearing: Digital design and cut gearing
SK7000 | Ball Bearings 11+1BB;6000 | Weight 15.3oz/430g | Max Drag 26.4LB/12KG | Gear Ratio 4.7:1| Line Capacity 0.40mm/240m 0.44/200 0.48/170 | Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 22LB/260Yds,25/220,30/170