Luxe Tempo 2 Person 4 Season Tents Freestanding for Camping Backpacking Aluminum Poles All Weather Tested & Approved 2 Door 2 Vestibules Reflective
- Inner Tent is constructed from a LARGE PANEL of 210T highly breathable polyester for great cold-weather protection and dry weather views;Mesh roof and DOUBLE-LAYERED doors for HIGH-LOW cross ventilation and greatly reduces condensation,offering outstanding warm-weather performance
- This tent is designed to deliver years'service;TESTED and RELIABLE Water Resistance:FULLY TAPED Rip-Stop rain fly with 3000mm PU coating;TAPED BATHTUBE tent floor and carefully welded corners keeps you and your gear bone dry even in storm rain
- Multi-functional MESH GEAR LOFT not only offering handy storage for essentials,but also helping diffusing the light to create a comfortable and even glow through the whole tent when its empty;REINFORCED TENT CORNERS can sustain constant tension and pulling;SBS?zippers won??t drive you crazy
- 2 VESTIBULES provides ample gear storage space;vestibule doors can be affixed to fully closed or partially open for ventilation and sun shade while maintaining gear coverage; Mesh layer of the doors can be opened ONLY FROM INSIDE ,this feature can stop naughty intruder and offer absolute privacy in wilderness ;Reasonable peak height for abundant headroom to sit straight
- Mesurements:Floor,55.1 * 82.6 in.;Peak Height,43.3 in.;Vestibule:8.7 sq.ft+6.8 sq.ft; Packed Weight:5.7 LBs; Accessories:2 guylines,12 aluminum stakes; FOOTPRINT is a must-have to increase a tent's life ;Best Use:Car Camping,Backcountry Adventures,Alpine,Backpacking;Please scroll down to get the designerÂ¡Â¯note for this version of Luxe Tempo Tent (footprint,sleeping pads and bags are for better presentation and are sold seperately)
Luxe Tempo SA2(Sky Admirer) are high-end 4 season tents with great insulation and weatherproofing in design for years intensive use in all climates
It features fully sealed breathable canopy for low temperatures and 2 large double-layered screened doors for great ventilation and view in summer.
SA2 is wind,water and snow tested and approved.
Higher-denier polyester indicate more rugged and durable fabrics .
This tent adopts 210T polyester with interwoven rip-stop reinforcement threads in a crosshatch pattern.
Polyester with water resistant PU coating are widely used in budget camping tents.
But PU will gradually be decomposed due to the action of heat,ultraviolet and become non-waterproof over time.
Luxe Tempo (SA2)tents add poly-ether in PU formulations to achieve chemical stability and make them resist ultraviolet and heat much better than others.
Value Craftsmanship and Every Detailing
High quality zip ,fine stitching and welding are also crucial for tents performance.
Remember to avoid tents with flimsy zips,loose stitching or exposed seams .
You will find yourself crowded by bugs or wake up soaked due to terrible craftsmanship
The Name of Your Home in Wilderness - LUXE TEMPO
Design Type:Free standing,2 screened doors,2 vestibules
Sleeping Capacity:2 person
Vestibules Area:6.8 sq.ft+8.7sq.ft
Pole Material:8.5mm Aluminum
Rainfly Fabric:210T Rip-stop Coated Polyester 5000mm
Canopy Fabric:210T Breathable Polyester;No-see-um B3 mesh
Floor Fabric:Taped 210T Rip-Stop Coated Polyester 5000mm
Footprint Fabric(Sold Seperately):210T PU-coated Oxford
Zipper£ºSBS Anti-Grit Reversed ZipOther Accessories:1 Gear Loft;9pcs Aluminum stakes;2 guy-lines