Adventure is there waiting for you. Portable Mini Ultralight Backpacking Canister Camp Stove.
- PERFECT OUTDOOR COOKING UTENSILS: 1 non stick pan pot bowl set + 1 collapsible piezoelectric ignition canister stove. Designed perfectly for 1-2 person.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE MATERIAL: The lightweight high-temperature resistant cooking pan pot bowl set is made of FDA approved Non Toxic anodized aluminum, which makes it solid and durable.
- EASY PACKING AND TAKING: If you are tired of those huge, clunky cooking wares, you can try out our Cookware. Both the cooking set /stove have foldable handles for space saving and compactness.
- CONVENIENT AND SAFE: High-energy ceramic piezoelectric ignition system makes the stove very convenient for outside camping or hiking, picnic, BBQ (Barbecue). Cookware compact and collapsible designs of combined with the carrying case or bag for enhanced portability. Excellent equipments for camping, hiking, overnight trips or any other outdoor activities.
- PETFORU IS A REGISTERED BRAND: If there are any quality problems about our products, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service agents for help, thanks for your attention.
Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight. Folding design.
Base is fine workmanship, close contact, there will be no leak when connecting the gas tank. Compatible with any single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters with threaded 7/16 NS Lindal Valve (EN 417).
Material: Aluminium Aalloy.
Fire disk size: 95 * 95mm/3.74*3.74inch(suitable for cookware within diameter 20cm/7.87in, better for 1 to 3 people).
Rated Power: 3000w (3.5 minutes to boil a liter of water, according to real test with aluminum pot).
Material: aluminum alloy and stainless.
Advantage: Fits diversified pot gas.
Usage: Automatic strike fire. 2pcs Outdoor Camping Hiking Cookware.
Made of High quality aluminium alloy. Both the pot and pan have folding handles for space saving and compactness.
This set is perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, emergency preparedness, or as part of a survival kit. When the cook set is fitted together (with the lid on the pot) for travel and storage, it contains room to carry a stove, matches, seasoning, salt, pepper, a sponge and many other things to keep your overall space consumption to a minimum.
Adheres to "Leave No Trace" principles set forth by the US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, and National Park Service. Burns clean, with no debris or soot left behind. Package Contents:
1x Camp Stove
1x Camping Pot Warm Tips:
There may be a few smell on the bag once you got it, since it is in new condition and sealed packaged. You can put it in a ventilated place for a few hours, then the smell will fade away.
List Price: $ 22.99
Price: $ 22.99
- Wind BlockTM panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlowTM technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeatTM technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a dependable stove that packs up easily with the Coleman Classic Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 20,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.Long the authority on propane camping stoves, Coleman steps up to the plate again with its two-burner PerfectFlow stove. Coleman's PerfectFlow appliances regulate the pressure of the propane to provide a consistent cooking performance without flaring or flickering. This steady fuel stream holds true even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when the fuel is low.
This Coleman propane stove sports 2 independently adjustable 10,000 BTU burners.
The stove is equipped with two 10,000 BTU burners, with independently adjustable flames that let you boil water on high (in a mere 4-1/2 minutes) while you simmer chili on low. The fuel is long lasting as well: with just a single propane fuel cylinder (sold separately), you can use both burners on high for up to an hour--more than enough time to prepare a weekend's worth of meals. Plus, the stove includes Coleman's Windblock side panels, which not only shields the burners for maximum heat, but also adjusts outward to accommodate larger pot sizes. Propane stoves are perfect for almost any social outdoor activity, including camping, hunting, tailgating, and backyard cookouts. The PerfectFlow stove measures 23.25 by 5.5 by 14.75 inches (W x H x D) when closed and carries a three-year warranty.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
List Price: $ 54.99
Price: $ 42.88
2-Burner Propane Stove Coleman Matchlight 10000 BTU Adjustable Camping Cooking
Portable Large High Pressure Propane Burner Gas Stove Cooking Camping Outdoor
Find More Camping Cook Stoves Propane Products