- SUPERIOR PRODUCT GUARANTEED: Tent Tools is a brand dedicated to bringing our customers top quality materials and customer service. If any of your tent stakes ever fail or you're unhappy, we'll provide a replacement or refunded with no questions asked. Our tent stakes are NOT the cheapest but you get lifetime piece of mind.
- MADE FROM 7075 PROPELLER AEROSPACE ALUMINUM ALLOY: The combination of our UNIQUE propeller shape and 7075 equal much higher tensile strength than any "Y" designed aluminum alloy tent stake on the market. You won't have to worry about the hassle of a broken tent peg in the backcountry.
- ULTRALIGHT TENT STAKE: With a length of 7in / 18cm and weighing in at just .46oz / 13g, these lightweight tent spikes add strength and security without the weight. You won't even feel them in your pack.
- HOLDING POWER: Our "Y" design aluminum tent pegs penetrate and hold firmly in a wide range of soil conditions. You'll have no worries about being blown away on a windy night.
- ATTACHED REFLECTIVE PULLCORD: The reflective pull cords are easily seen at night. They'll save you time and effort when you're trying to pack up your camp at the end of a great trip.
Why are our ultralight Y shaped aluminum tent stakes better than the competition?
Ultralight and Ultra strong
Our tent stakes are manufactured from 7075 aerospace aluminum alloy which provides an exceptional strength to weight ratio. This allows you to have the peace of mind your equipment can handle any test (like hammering with a rock) but light enough for a long distance backpacking trip through the mountains.
Holding Power and Convenience
The Y shaped design gives these stakes incredible holding power in a variety of soil types. You no longer need to carry multiple types of aluminum tent stakes taking up room and adding weight to your backpack. We have included a high visibility reflective pull cord to make the removal process as simple as possible.
We stand behind our products! If one of your tent stakes breaks for any reason we'll replace it for FREE.
7075 is trusted by the airline industry and the US Military. You can join them by adding to your cart today!
Feature: Summer seasons:
- Size: Diameter 5 meter i.e. 16.4ft
- Cover material: 0.63 lbs/10ft2 (285g/sqm) beige cotton canvas with 3000mm waterproof PU, tent with seam taped, mold resistant; Ground sheet material: 1.2 lbs/10ft2 (540g/sqm) PVC; the tent is waterproof on its own, it is alright to resist the light and moderate rain. Please use the cloth to cover the zipper closely, especially in rainy day, so the rain won't leak in from zipper around the ground.
- Center pole material: diameter 1.5in (38mm) x thickness 2/25in (2mm) galvanized steel tubes
- Door pole material: diameter 3/4in (19mm) x thickness 1/25in (1mm) galvanized steel tubes
- Please note to place the chimney hole on the sloping roof may lead to water leakage, that's why we design the chimney hole on the side wall.
An integrated, heavy-duty zippable groundsheet allowing you to roll the sides of the walls up on a hot, summer's day and to let the wind pass underneath. Beige color:
Fabulous sand-like color creating a warm and romantic vibe. Mosquito screen:
Both door and windows are equiped. Accommodation:
This tent easily fits 2 queen-sized beds but sleeps up to 8 kids. Description: Canvas:
Heavy-duty waterproof cotton canvas (0.63 lbs/10ft2). Ground sheet:
It is a heavy-duty groundsheet which is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of PVC and weighs 1.2 lbs/10ft2. Door:
Zipped front door for fast access. Windows:
4 windows complete with integrated mosquito screens. Carry bag:
All packs down into a matching cloth bag. Stitchment:
Double stitching all around and reinforced key points. Guy ropes and tent peg:
4m (13.1ft) bell tent comes with 12 ropes and 24 pegs, while 5m (16.4ft) bell tent comes with 14 ropes and 28 pegs.Note:
Cotton shrinks when wet in heavy rain, making itself waterproof when it rains. The first time your tent gets wet it may leak a little, don't worry, THIS IS TOTALLY NORMAL!
Once it dries out for the first time that shrinkage closes up any little holes to ensure it won't happen again.
List Price: $ 589.00
Price: $ 529.00