NORSENS Compact Ultralight/Lightweight Sleeping Bag for Camping Backpacking Hiking Outdoor, 20 Degree Celsius Sleeping Bags for Adults,XL,Blue
- Lightest & Minimum Package: Ultralight - 2 lbs/0.9 kg and super small - 7.87x5.5in/20x14cm. Just throw it in your duffle when travelling, but without adding any extra pounds to your backpack
- Spacious: Fits most adults up to 6'5. Moreover, 2 sleeping bags(Any color) can be zipped together for couples or a parent with kids.
- Water-resistant/Wind prevention: Thanks to Norsens professional polyester cover processing technology, prevent you from any dampness, and keep warm all the night even in extreme conditions. Comfort Temperature is 59°F/15°C (Range: 50°F/10°C - 77°F/25°C )
- Comfortable: Breathable spinning cotton filling, Skin-friendly polyester pongee liner and straight quilted design, let you sleep soundly feel like on soft bed at home
- Hassle Free Service: A 12 month warranty and friendly customer service.
Shell: Polyester Ristop
Filling:Micro Fiber & Spining Cotton
Shell Color:Orange with Gray
Unfolded Size:78.8 in×32.7 in/200cm×83cm
Temperature Range: 48 - 77 °F/9 - 25°C, comfort is in 59°F/15°C.
EASY TO CLEAN AND CARRY: Two Straps at the bottom of the sleeping bag makes your cleaning easy and enjoyable. Moreover, each sleeping bag comes with a compression sack with straps, which makes it quite convenient to store and carry the sleeping bag along.
You could easily zip/unzip yourself from inside or outside the sleeping bag.
By machine: It can be washed with front-loading drum washing machine, but it cannot use top-mounted turbine washing machine. Before cleaning the sleeping bag, pay attention to the valgus of the sleeping bag and pull all the zippers of the sleeping bag together. Adjust it to low speed with cold water and do not use the spin-drying function, otherwise it will damage the fabric and liner of the sleeping bag. After the cleaning is completed, the sleeping bag should be picked up from the bottom and not picked up from one side.
By hand: If you choose to wash the sleeping bag by hand, use warm water (Water temperature cannot exceed 86℉degrees and detergent to soak the sleeping bag in water for 15 minutes, gently scrub the stains, and rinse the detergent and soap bubbles. After washing, squeeze out the moisture from the sleeping bag and let it dry.