Highest Quality Aluminum Alloy and Stainless Steel Mini Camping Stove
- Practical: Ideal for camping, backpacking, hiking, or other outdoor activities and survivals. It is even essential in your indoor household, small size and strong power to boil water for coffee, to make pancake and so on.
- Smart and lightweight: Mini gas stove design is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Comes with carrying case for enhanced portability. Case size is 3.43x2.56x2.56 inch.
- Quick to ignite: Adjustable control valve on backpacking stove is for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently.
- Broad Compatibility: REDCAMP mini portable camping stove for backpacking is compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417).
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 365-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you don't like your stove, or whatever, we'll instantly refund your money in full and you can keep the stove, no need to return. It's our promise and we don't lie.
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- Light up a fire quickly. (3.5 minutes to boil a liter of water)
- Easy and quick adjustable valve, keep the flame consistent and strong even when adjusting from high to low settings.
- Mini size for easy storage and portable. It can simply be tossed in a bag without worry. Perfect for camping, hiking, overnight trips or any other outdoor activities. So feel free to BUY for your family & friends.Specification:
- Stove base material: Aluminum alloy
- Support material: Stainless steel
- Unfolded mini stove size:2.25"x2.36"x2.95"/5.7cmx6cmx7.5cm(suitable for cookware within diameter 16cm, better for 1 to 3 people)
- Case size:3.43"x2.56"x2.56"/8.7cmx6.5cmx6.5cm
- Stove weight:0.22lbs/0.1kg
- Rated Power: 3500w (3.5 minutes to boil a liter of water, according to real test with aluminum pot)
- Usage: Piezoelectric ignition systemPackage included:
- 1 x Mini Stove
- 1 x Carry CaseWarmly tips:
1. When screw on the canister, please turn the valve to right until tightness to turn it off and operate quickly to avoid leaking gas.
PS: It is normal of slightly leaking gas when screwing on the canister.
2. Before ignition, turn the valve to left to turn it on. Then adjust the valve and push the piezo ignition button at the same time to ignite.
3. Remember to turn off the valve by turning it to right until tightness before screw off the canister.
Attention: The ignition may need slight adjustment due to long time transportation issues if it did not work properly.The products in REDCAMP can enjoy 365-day limited warranty for the non-artificial damage.100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with this camping cooking set, please contact us and we offer a 30 day 100% money back guarantee.
List Price: $ 13.99
Price: $ 7.99
More Small Camping Stoves Products