- BETTER DESIGN: Longer support arms accommodate larger diameter pots and pans for better cooking; For better portability, the support arms are foldable to fit into the included carrying case; Piezo Ignition lights quickly every time
- POWERFUL, CONTROLLED FLAME: More powerful than other ultralight stoves, the flame is rated at 3kW; Control the flame with an adjustable control valve for immediate maximum output or smooth simmer
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: This stove is constructed of aluminum alloy and stainless steel to withstand both high temperatures and heavy weight
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: Use with any butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters with 7/16 thread (EN417); Ideal for ultralight backpacking or camping
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY provided by AstroAI; Flame burns clean with no soot or debris left behind; Adheres to "Leave No Trace" principles set forth by the US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, and National Park Service
The AstroAI Portable Ultralight Camping Stove conveniently folds away into an included carrying case. This is one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves available, the extra long, foldable support arms are constructed of stainless steel and aluminum alloy. Easily tuck this stove into any backpack, pocket, or storage cubby.
Easy Ignition and Powerful Flame
The Piezo Ignition is quick to ignite and the fuel valve design increases the flame's power. The 3000 W (3 kW) flame is one of the most powerful on the market and puts other ultralight stoves to shame. The flame is unwavering and strong even when adjusting from high to low or in a breeze.Note:
1. When connecting a canister, turn off the valve by rotating it completely to the right to avoid leaking gas. It is normal to leak small amounts of gas while connecting the fuel canister.
2. Before ignition, turn the valve to the left to open it, then push the Piezo Ignition button to ignite.
3. Before removing the fuel canister, turn off the valve by turning it completely to the right before disconnecting.
4. After resting for long periods, the ignition may not light immediately. Pressing the ignition multiple times after long periods is normal.Features & Specifications
Output: 3 kW
Accommodates up to 8" (20 cm) diameter pot
Ignition: Built-in Piezo electric-spark ignition system
Material: Stainless Steel & Aluminum Alloy
Dimensions: 3.35" X 2.55" X 2.55"2 Year Warranty Package Includes
1 x AstroAI Backpacking Camp Stove
1 x User Manual
1 x Carry Case
OUSPOTS Portable Stainless Steel Lightweight Camping Stove for Camping, New
Portable Spirit Burner Alcohol Stove for Outdoor Camping Picnic Cooking O7BA