- LURES FOR TOP, MID and BOTTOM WATER - these unique, vivid and coloured lures are the best bass fishing lures we were able to compile for this bargain price - simply clip on a quick-change swivel, which you attach to your main line, allowing you to change lures in seconds! A good starter set for the young, beginners or those on a tight budget. We know you can lose a few lures until your casting becomes accurate. So, why lose expensive lures when you can have this set for a third of the price?
- THE CHOICE OF THESE PREDATOR LURES was not done at random. Our team has 56 years of fishing experience, and with the help of top bass lure experts, chose these 12 lures for the best results possible. These lures have specific jobs; unlike boxes with over a hundred items that don't equate to bass fishing. You would be better off investing in 5 or 6 standard bass lures. Go to YouTube and watch the masters at work. Follow the top bass experts - look, listen and learn for your guaranteed success.
- THE HI-TECH FACTORY WHERE THESE PREDATOR LURES are made, pride themselves in good value- for- money fishing products. Their ultra modern factory that manufactures the lures has stringent quality control, so we are able to offer you a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the hard bodied lures (hooks not included).
- THE RANGE THESE PREDATOR LURES will attract is endless. Not only are they brilliant bass lures, they will also attract the attention of many other species of fish: Trout, salmon, pike, musky, crappie. You name it, these lures will nail them all! And they can be used on salt-water species with the same success. Just rinse in clean water after sea fishing to keep hooks in good condition.
- THESE LURES ARE KNOWN BY A VARIETY OF NAMES DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE - BUZZ BAITS, SPINNERS, JIGS, POPPERS, CRANK BAITS, SHADS, RATTLERS, JERK BAITS, CIGAR BAITS, PENCIL BAITS, BLADE BAITS, SPOOK BAITS, FROGS, LIPLESS CRANKS, SQUARE BILL CRANKS. Whatever they are called, they are all successful lures, so what's stopping you? Give these little babies a go and see what you can catch, rather than the store keepers catching you!
BY ANGLERS, FOR ANGLERS
These lures were chosen by successful bass anglers, with the beginner in mind to keep costs down. Tie a quick-change swivel to your main line using a Palomar knot (see YouTube), to create a change over system in seconds to put any lure onto your line.
These represent a fluttering bird or injured fish on the surface. Get used to casting the smaller lures first before using harder-to-use lures. Check on YouTube.
RUBBER FROG AND BABY CRAWFISH
These are to be used with jig heads, Texas-rigged. With experience, buy yourself some larger lures of this type. They are cheaper than large rubber lures.
SMALL METAL SPOONS
Attach the small goldfish to the small hole in it's back. Check out on Youtube before moving to larger spoons.
LARGE POPPER AND RUBBER SHAD
We have included these for clear and open water. As these are likely to attract larger fish, we recommend you tackle these in areas where they are not likely to get snagged and cause the death of a good fish.
Each of these lures are unique, some dive deep, some shallow while others just thrash about on the surface.
This applies for the hard lures (not the hooks). Most anglers prefer this as they decide on their type of hooks with experience. These are changed quickly using the snap-links on most lures. Just fill in the VIP card that comes in the box to register your lures, where you can also add young anglers for a competition. Good luck and tight lines (no cheating, Dads!!).
IF ALL ELSE FAILS
Finally, the small gold fish with hooks removed can be used as a pendant for those who are unable to catch fish.
CLICK ADD TO CART NOW !
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 17.95