- Made of lightweight and ultra-soft organic cotton muslin, total 6 layers. It is exceptionally breathable to reduce overheating and ensure comfortable sleep for babies.
- Size M: 13.8''x22.8''; L: 15.4''x25.2''; XL: 18.9''x31.5''. Make your baby stay warm all night
- The sleeping bag design allows ample room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Comfortable:unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Both sides are snaps, easily detachable.
- Safety: replaces loose blankets in the crib that cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. Our sleeping bag gets rid of this danger to protect your baby safe.
The LUXEHOME sleeping bag made of lightweight and ultra-soft organic cotton muslin, it is exceptionally breathable to reduce overheating and ensure comfortable sleep for babies. The sleeping bag design allows ample room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Customer service is our number one priority. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to process a 100% exchange or refund for you.
List Price: $ 9.49
Price: $ 9.49
Related Cheap Sleeping Bags Products
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% Cotton, TOG 0.5. Size preemie fits birth-5 lbs; size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs; size large fits 22-28 lbs; size extra large fits 26-36 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices. Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back. HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance ; Replaces loose blankets for safe sleep
Halo's founder, Bill Schmid and his wife lost their first born to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. Today, HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets are the #1 trusted choice of hospitals and are used to help babies sleep safely from the start. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night, with a unique, roomy sack design recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip healthy." Inverted zipper opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes; sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating; arm and neck openings sized for a safer fit. HALO donates a portion of every purchase to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
Made from 100% cotton interlock fabric with a TOG rating of 0.5, this Sleepsack offers just the right comfort for warmer seasons or climates, and can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures. Double knit construction of cotton interlock fabric makes it extremely soft and a little stretchy, perfect for baby sleepwear. Size Extra Large is designed to fit babies weighing between 26 and 36 pounds, who are generally 18 to 24 months old and 35 to 40 inches long.
List Price: $ 27.00